html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


American Idol fever and oh, my first ever post
Friday, March 27, 2009 12:41 AM

Hey pretty people.

Yaaay,my first ever post.


And I'm going to post about the oh-so-hot this year season of American idol.
I'm going to post about AI every week guys so bare with me.For the AI lovers,yaaay for us.



So,its left with the top 10.



Prediction.

All time favorite:

•Danny Corgey ♥





He's gonna be in the finals,i swear.He's just so good.How can people not like this guy?

Go danny boy.




Eliminated:



•Micheal Sarver







Sorry man,but you were just not good enough.



Really, listen,listen,this AI fever is really getting to me DAWWG -_-
(Oh Randy)


You can vote for your fav contestant by tagging on my blog. :D

Haha,thats all for my first ever post i guess.



Chiao.











Labels: