html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


long/short/long/short
Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:11 PM

Hey pretty people ♥


School's starting next month and i'm pretty excited but nervous as well.Just thinking about all the presentations i need to do.But oh well,we'll just see how it goes.



Anw,darling followed me to take my last pay from the office on sat.Alhamdulillah,dapat jugak at last la.When to town to shopping a little bit dengan duit yang sungguh tidak seberape.Darling was feeling really sick :( hope he's getting well.I told him repeatedly to cut his bloody curly/long hair as it may be the cause of him getting headaches every now and then.






kaykay,side track,OMGGGGG,SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT CUT MY HAIRRRRRRR? :S


Give me comments siol,pleaseplease.

Chiao.