html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Uber late rja's gig updates(sorry jubo :D)
Friday, March 27, 2009 3:35 PM

















































































Really sorry renie and naddyjubs(haha?!)for the super late pictures.


Anw,RJA gig was okay,of course okay la,FREE :D



Thanks a gazillion raman.Kalau ade tix lagi,don't hesitate to give me a call. :D



The no. of people was not that overwhelming.Rabak uh the organizer,you shouldn't have differentiate the below 18 tags and the above 18 ones.So paisey can?But they wanted to make sure that we,with the green tags dont drink inside -_-


A vacant affair opened for rja.They were great.I didn't pay much attention though cause my mind was feel with thoughts of hugging the vocalist later(I managed to get backstage passes!:DDD)



Rja was okay ut the whole crowd goes wild when they started singing face down.Naddy knows how breathless I was after I sang that song,not exactly sang,i shouted most of the part.Haha.




And then ths bloodykental chinese guy was standing infront of us like as if he was actully lost inside the place.When he saw everybody putting their fist up in the air with the rock sign,he started to follow BUT his was a version of mini-rock.Haha,elfie,mini rock.Darah naiiik je tapi takpe.



Aaaaaah,THE TIME.Meet and greet!!




Without hesitation i ran for the vocalist.Aww,cutecute.He has long hair,just like me :)I took picture with al the members until the damn organizer shoo-ed all of us away from the room.Pffft.



Evanescence ♥,please come to Singapore will you?
































Labels: