html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


AAAAH,THATS MY DANNY BOY ♥
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:56 PM

hello world.
yaay,dannyboy did a good job again.He sang what hurts the most by rascal flatts.Simon think that was his best performance so far.Oh well,his performance has always been the best to me. :D

Chris was as gorgeous as ever.Vocals were great,everything about him was great :)

Well Adam,I can't deny that his vocals are good,but stop it la die.ERGH.Scott was like john travolta in grease.hahahaha.But he was great. ;D
Don't you think ryan seacrest's hot?How come he's still single?
We'll see how it goes tomorrow,i mean today.

Anyway,today was horribly sway for me and my sister.Really sway.
We head down to marsling to take her newly made specs which she describe it to be oh so cool cause she detached and undettached it whenever she want to.But the violent boss ACCIDENTALLY (yea right) broke my sis new,the -most -brand -new -havent -been -worn- by -my -sister -YET specs.I was so shocked and he quickly said sorry so many times and so he will perfectly do my sister specs AGAAAIN.right.

Here's where the second sway begin.


takoyaki.Looks somehow appetizing right?

We went to pasar malam to buy takoyaki.AUNTY TU DENGAN SENYUMAN BESAR KASI TAKOYAKI TU PAT AKU.Da happy2 nak makan,the freaking aunty forgot to put the mayo/black sauce and the dried sotong on the takoyaki!WTH(?!?!)I went back to the stall with my stone face showing the freaking takoyaki right to her face.She was like "solie uh girl.Solie."Pfft.


The third and last sway thing,

Afler a long tired day,kay not that long actually,we drop by the shop near my house and bought skittles.Went home and munched it while watching iCarly.My sister looked at the reaking expiry date and it say by 28/02/09 (?!?!?!?!)I went down to the show an was like "what the hell is this auntie?!?!?!!?"She was like laughing and said sorrry,go take a new one.PFFFFFT.I guess that explain wy I'm having the freaking runs now.

K gtg,bye!

Labels: ,