html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


AWAK CUTE SANGAT
Monday, April 20, 2009 8:11 PM

Hello pretty/hot people.
School was shioook.hahaha.
Im beginning to clique with all my classmates.Especially ayu and sufie,hahahaha.
Ayu,my kaki chilli.We took chicken rice chilli like nobody business,as
if it was the chicken rice's soup.Lmao.Sufie is Ayu and my ABANG BUFF(abangla sangggaaaaat,hahahaha) he kept blabbering about his sturdy body.hahaha,lmao uh kau sufie.
Ayu is also the best person in my class cause she's the only one who could go along with me talking about mamat comel hahaahha.ABIH MUHAMMAD SUFIE MENYEBOK NAK MAMPOS.HAHHAAHA.kau jage kaaaaau.haha,I love you guys anyway.
My other chinese/indians/myanmar/china classmates were friendly too.

SIDETRACK/
AWAK COMEL MACAM NAK MAMPOS BOLEH,OMGOMG<3

kay bye,love yawwww.

Labels: