html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Awwwww
Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:42 AM


Heyyyy.
AI yesterday was ADORABLE *_*.
Dannyboy was such a darling ;D.He had never managed to disappoint me

every week.His voice is just so nice to listen to.Dannyboy,you know I'm going
to root for you no matter what.
My Chrisbaby was beyond adoooorable but wanting to become a taxi driver?
No baby noooo.But I had to agree with the judges that it was good but it wasn't
a great one.And those camera had better not be zooming nto your damn wife's
face cause you may lose all the votes in the world,baby.
My sexy giraud was sexehhhhhhh.He just look sexy all the time.His voice,it
gives chill to my bone.And my eyes wll be like stuck on him whenever he
performs.
The others were good,i guess.
Adam lambert,you were GREAT,not.I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU GAYBOY.
period.you must be smiling from ear to ear or the standing O that was given to
you by simon.Damn you simon.
I symphatize with scott but i think its really going to be him out of this
competition today.I wished you could be the next stevie wonder/s.jibeng.
hahahaha.just work hard alright.
Aisyah said Anoop can go sell yeggg roti phrathaaa.Lmao nak mampos
to the yeggg part.I tol aisyah that it would be nicer if we asked anoop
to scram from hollywood and go sing jaiho with A.R RAHMAN.-_-
No la aisyaaah,he never mke yeggg roti phratha.He's Anoop DOSAAAAI.
hahahah.So,he make dosai la.hahahaha
Waiting for the results,but its clear cut scott's going out.



Labels: