html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


DOUBLE COMEL
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:20 PM

Hey you all.School was very tiring and booooring just now.But not that boring cause double comel was in my team.*faint* AND he talk to me *faint two times*
I get to know deep about some of them.Like ayu,unbelievable story but we are living in a persuadable world.I love you any way babe :)
Fadz ;))))))))) told me he is tolerating with lesson now as he really can't stand it.He had to repeat first year as he was always either pon school or go home during 2nd break.Its okay man,just tolerate for abit more okay?Oh yes,he wore braces.Braces had never been cuter <3



Me and Ayu<3



Me and Sufie<3 (kau macam siak tapi aku syg kau jgk)hahahaha



I love you both ;)

I will perservere to get fadz picture,i will.hahaha.
sungguh cute mute ;DDDDD

kbye.

Labels: