html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


B-DAY <3
Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:16 PM

Happy 75th Bithday,Beloved Grandad! ♥

You're that irritating gandpa who likes to nag about my dirty room,but you're the one who help me find things that I'm searching for in that disastrous pigsty.

You're that stingy grandpa who's very calculative about everything,but yet the one that buy for me breakfast every single day without fail cause you know i'll be hunting for food the first thing when I wake up.

You're that one grandpa that I hope will live very very very long to see me grow up,to see me succeed,to see me marry the man of my life.

You're that grandpa that I want to take care of till your last breath and the one that I'll love till the end <3

Anyway,yesterday was a very very very tiring yet fun day.Celebrated beloved grandpa's 75th birthday.There was a smorgasboard of food,omg,i didnt know which to eat first.Well,chat,eat,cake,candles,pictures,shades,nephew<3,cousins<3,family<3

Labels: