html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


I love you guys:D
Monday, May 18, 2009 1:35 PM

Cause I love my classmates very much.I dont want to change classsss,pleaseeee ):


Ayu,Mehhh,Linaaa (LOVEEEEE)


Bernard,Ayu,Mehhh.

I love WE,US.hahaha,bernard my mr vainity ;D



I MISS DARLING ALOT CAN?): HAIYA,FIRST WORK,THEN NAVY.HAHAHA,BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE,WORK DARLING.WORK.THERE ARE SO MUCH THINGS THAT I WANT TO BUY :D HAHAHA,LOVE YOU,YES YOU.AND YES ZAID,I MISS YOU TOO.HAHAHA,DONT WORRY.LET ME SEE YOUR SEXEHHH HAIR WHICH LOOKS LIKE SYN GATES.IT BETTER BE LIKE SYN'S OR I'LL KILL YOU.HAHAHA.



Cause Allah is the Almighty.He punish the bad and reward the good.And He did just that.In some ways that he know will eventually CHANGE them.I just hope the best for them,NOT actually.hehheh.



Photobucket

Labels: ,