html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Cause without you all I'm going to be is,incomplete
Monday, May 25, 2009 3:19 PM

I try to go on like I never knew you,I'm awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbroken,But without you what I'm going to be is, incomplete.
Just what can I do to move on without feeling you ever exist in my life.I tried so hard AGAIN to hate you,but my heart just can't.I MISS YOU,I REALLY DO.All those laughters we had,how we use to meet and talk about everything under the sun.
You know I miss you,you do.And you do know this post is for you dude.All I want to hear or know is that you miss me too.Give me a sign that you do miss me too.Tag me,msg me,call me,whatever.Just show me a sign.
I MISS YOU,TOO MUCH DUDE.TOO MUCH ):

Labels: