html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


honeybunnysugarpie
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 10:24 PM

My gossip partner,LINA <3
Holiday's in two days time but I'm packed with alot of schedule,Jeesh.
What a life I have. I want to go townnnn.Its been ages since
I step there.All becaue of freaking school.GRRRR!*&@.
Darling has start work again,daaaamn you darling.Which means lesser meeting time.Oh well,nevermind.Zaid and darling must collect alot of money to go out with me.Hahahaha.
Never saw Bree(?!?!) for a week already?Haiyaaaa,let me see your
face,man.Your,CUTEMUTECHERRYCHEEKSSUGARHONEYBUNNY FACE.I need a dose of it <3>
Im still missing you,dude.Everyday.

Labels: ,