html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


you know you were the best
Monday, May 4, 2009 8:36 PM


Aku rindu kau.Seriously,aku rindu.

But you're still the same.Funny but I even dreamt about you.Maybe I miss you dude,too much.Things are done.And what's done is done.How I hope things turned back the way it used to.I miss sharing things with you,gossip with you about almost everything.heheh.I miss laughing to every word you say,every action you do.I miss how you used to make me see reasons whenever my relationship turned sour.You know how you used to make my day?

One thing is for sure.Although I said I hated you,hatred for you i had never felt.Infact,it make me miss you more.I tried hard to hate you but I just cant.Cause you were one special buddy that God had given me;and I had lost you.

Be happy with your life now cause I see that you are.I'll always pray the best for you.

Labels: