Yesterday was fun :DFirst,when out with love.We went to queensway first.Got DRAMA can?A fucking chinese guy shouted at his gf/wife and grab her bag.Seriously,it was so much dramaaaa.Then,me being the kpo queen as always,wanted to look at it nearer.Nyehehe :D and also as usual,darling gave me the whatthehellkayfine look.Hahahaha,then we went to town walk and walk walk.Then went home cause I wanna go out with my beloved fam.teehee.I love you,love.Actually,my fam plan to go changi airport but,not.Jeesh.Instead,we went to eat durian,wohoooo.IT WAS LIKE A FREAKING DURIAN MARATHON.Then we went to mustapha -_- shop and then go home.I fucking love my family.

I want nobody,nobody but chuuuu.Nyehehehe:D Kay darling,Im sorry but his part,I lie.
I want syn gates also :)

Oooh lala.Thanks mama&papa.Me love you :D

There's nothing better then my own flesh and blood.I love you two ♥
k bye,off to swimming :D
'Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family'