(Firstly,ignore how they looked and also ignore my lil brother cause this post is just about my dearest father :D)A letter to one of the best dad on earth.
Dear Papa,
A person to remember,who has taught me, guided me and instilled wisdom in me my entire life. It is difficult to hear you say I LOVE YOU to me,as well as to kakak and E,but your actions shows it all.You have a very very bad temper.You get angry at the slightest wrong that we do but deep inside,you just want to protect us and only want us to be the best and know the good from the bad.You sacrifice your own grooming so that we can have all the clothes,all the branded stuffs that we always have wanted.Can I ask for anything else? Of course I can, and I always do. As any good father would do, you do what you feel is right in whether or not I should get what I ask for.
I hope one day,my husband will try to be half or even a quarter of the Father you've been to me. I hope that when my kids need something, I'm there for them as you have been for me. I hope that when my kids have questions, that I'm there for them as you have been for me. I hope that when they are going through good times or bad that I'm there for them, just as you have always been there for me.
So I end this letter by thanking you for being my dad and by writing that I have been VERY blessed by being one of your children.You may be the kind of the dad who scold all the time to correct us,bit those rantings have made me to be a better person.We may not always express our love to you,we may not always show it but having you as our father is something I give quiet thanks for everyday of my life.
Thank you,Happy Father's Day to you and I love you.
From your daughter,Adek♥
And not forgetting to my beloved grandad and all the other fathers outthere,Happy Father's Day.
Labels: i love you dad