html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Echoes of silent cries
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 9:21 PM

I’m tyring real hard,real hard to purify myself from all this hatred.


Sometimes all I can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obsess. Not imagine. Just breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Everything works out in the end, and the more time I spend feeling about it, the longer it takes for things to end perfectly. Just the way they should.


And also,I still miss the good friend who use to make me laugh alot..Alot.I tried,so much to convince myself he’s gone from my life but he’s one special friend.i just laugh when i think of some of the crazy thingswe've done together. they wouldn't have been half the fun if i would have done them with some other friend.I don’t know why I miss him.He have a big impact in my life.Am I naive to still be missing you after this few months?
Oh god,please purify my heart.Make me forget about the odium I have for those people.And I hope I can have back the friend that I miss very much.

It looks like I’m losing this fight,its not easy holding on

Labels: ,