html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


I laced the track, you locked the flow
Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:30 PM


Hello bloggie,me miss you :D



Any way,it has been a hectic weks with UTs.Just lets not talk about it okay.Its done and over.



I miss love alot.I swear.Its been long since I met him and contact him.He manage to contact me only today.Only God knows how I much I miss him,but oh well,hope to meet him tomorrow♥


Something funny happen to me and Lina today I swear RP the whole day after that.We were stuck in the staircase with doors that can only be open by outside.We ofcourse,didn’t know that.Lina was like,‘Atikah,pintu tu da tertutup,boleh bukak tak?’Then I was like,’err,maybe,idk.’AND YES,THE DOOR WAS FREAKING LOCKED.WE WERE LIKE’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!’Funny and at the same time scary I tell you.It was like already going to 6,and the building had only few people there.We tried to connect to the internet,FAILED.We try to contact people,FAILED.BECAUSE I THOUGH THERE WAS INTERNET ACCESS.SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT THERE IS INTERNET CONNECTION EVERYWHERE IN THAT MOTHER FCUKING SCHOOL.We knock,we kicked,we shouted at the top of our lungs.AND A GOOD SAMARITAN HEARD OUR SOS AND RESCUED US.LOLOLOL.FUNNY I TELL YOU.I CURSE THIS SCHOOL FOR HAVING SUCH A BAD STRUCTURE,SYSTEM,WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. And we sang heal the world by beloved m.j the other day in class and my classmate ZC,a China guy,was like’HEAL THE WOOOOOOLD’I laugh so hard,and I said,”Heal the wall?!?!?!”The class starts to laugh like mad.Seriously,I love love looove my class.

Me really tired,I need to sleep and have rest. And I hope,my darling is resting too,whatever he is doing now.I love you,yes I do.



I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night,
and see that are you are not here with me.

Labels: