html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


I miss,and I wish♥
Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:36 PM

Yes I know my blog is full of missing him/her/you/whoever post.But hey,I'm a human,you know.I have feelings.When I love someone,I'll miss him/her.Whether they are still and especially no more in my life. sad Pictures, Images and Photos



Happy Hug Pictures, Images and Photos

They are my pride and joy,and I miss them

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone,and that's what they are all about,my four sweethearts.


I miss my boys,so so muchsad Pictures, Images and Photos



Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.


That was what I hope for,but it didn't happen.But you boys have gone,and fade away.I miss you all,come back please.



Labels: