
Yesterday was kind of dramatic I guess :P I met up with darling’s friends.I swear they are genuinely nice I tell you.Err,Apit try to kill himself?That part was super funny cause he was drunk and he tried to kill himself using a penknife.Jeesh.That didn’t work cause jab,nizam,helmy and darling was like passing the penknife around so that Apit won’t get it BUT he treathen to lie on the road.We were like -____-,please.Nizam was super funny.Helmy was using my lappy and was asking me what’s facebook functions.Nizam tried to be sarcastic to helmy and said that facebook function is th same as sony erricson’s.Hahahaha,lmao sial.Nizam’s expression=priceless.Erm,Jab is *cough*cu*cough*te.Hahahah :D I'm fascinated by his tattoos. *_* met up with Jab younger sis,Siti,she was super friendly.Her daughter is one freaking cute baby.Awwww,I can’t resist it.I play with her the whole time I was there with her.She kept saying hi-fi as bai.Supercute please.Siti thought I was Eurasian.I was like :O? Hahaha,she immediately freak out when I talk to her in malay.They are such nice people.♥ Looking forward to meet up with them again.