Never had I love you better
Warning:This post will be a long and draggy one :D
I am telling you today was really dramatic.Ohmygod.Okay,I’ve been repeating this to a whole lot of different people.But,I still want to say it.Sue and I usually go to yishun taking 169,BUT we decide to take our normal bus at cwp instead.Then as per normal,we took the escalator(MOTHERFUCKINGESCALATOR.BLOODYSHIT.
IAMSOTRAUMATIZEDTHATIJUSTCAN’TTAKEYOUDOWNANYMORE)down.Then,we saw this two small bitchass minah(s)zxzxzx laughing to the nyonya who fell down right at the end of the escalator.And not just her,many other peope :O we were like so shocked and we heard a man shouting,GO UP!GO UP!We start trying to run up with the freaking escalator trying to go down with a whole lot of people on it WHICH was impossible for us to reach the top.Seriously,the situation was really going haywire man.Its like what,WARS OF THE WORLD.Lmao.In attempt of saving my oh-so-precious laptop from falling down to crash,and in order to save all the other innocent lives on top of me from getting cut and hurt,I FELL,AND CUT MY KNEE AND LEG.The cut is of the shape of the lines on the escalator.Damn painful.Sue did what a person with a CONSCIENCE MIND would do that is to PRESS THE MOTHER FUCKING EMERGENCY BUTTON.Man,It’s really sad to see all those small kids and elderly,fall down one by one.The kids were crying in pain and I felt devastated,seriously.I TELL YOU IF IT WAS MY GRANDFATHER THERE AND THOSE BLOODY ASSHOLES DOWN THERE WHO JUST LOOKED AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT DIDN’T PRESS THE BUTTON,AND APPARENTLY MY GRANDPA FALLS,I’M GONNA MAKE SURE I PUT THEIR FACE ON THE RUNNING ESCALATOR AND LET THEM FEEL THE BLOODY PAIN.YES,I WILL DO THAT.Sue and I became the Heroes of the day :DD Omg,this girl have gone through good and bad man with me.Real bad.Hahaha.
Anyway,When to meet My beloved darling and he saw my cut.He said'its okay,I know my darling’s strong'.You and your buttered words darling.Hee,Love you.When to meet Aid♥ just now.Tau pon kau eh bersalah.Gosh,He’ll be gone tomorrow.I patted his head before I go and he told me he will miss me and he loves me :D Me too Aid,Me too.Miss you,love you.Take care of yourself okay there.Don’t get into any troubles,please.Looking forward to meet you in two weeks time,I guess?Sayang kau bodoh.
Labels: bruised, shagged