html>
FIRST AND FOREMOST,I REGRETTED(NOT) SO MUCH NOT GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE TO DAY PROBLEM WAS FREAAAAKING EASY.GRRRRR,WELL OH WELL.ITS OKAY,IF I COULD DO IT FOR UT,THEN ALHAMDULILLAH.SHALL NOT CARE ABOUT THE DAILY GRADES.

you were one precious gift I know I'll keep for the rest of my life
However I am still over the moon as I spent quality times with love today.
I know how much I meant to you today when I go to sleep and you stayed up just to see me sleep,though I salivate much and my face turns out to be so hideous.
I know how much I meant to you today when you wipe my tears with those eyes of yours even when it was because of the onions I'm cutting.
I know how much I meant to you today when you still have the time to hug and kiss me and say I love you like you mean it after you did all the housework and get tired.
And you know how much you meant to me when all it takes was a simple I love you from you that brightens my whole day.
I really love you alot,darling.I swear I do
Oh,yes,I catch Harry Potter And Th Half-Blood Prince the other day with the best classmates a person could ask for.And I think,the movie was.....AWESOME,NICELYDONE.HOW COME MANY PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT?Ron was uber hilarious,seriously.I find it great cause the movie make me felt a mixed of emotions.Funny definitely,sad when Dumbledore died at the end ): AND SHOCKED.LOLOLOL.I SCREAMED TILL A BABY BEHIND ME CRIED.AND SAM,WHO WAS SOUNDLY ASLEEP BESIDE ME,WOKE UP DUE TO MY LOUD SCREAM.HAHAHA,SORRY SAM ♥
Will be looking forward for friday enterprise ;D