html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


You never walk alone
Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:24 PM

This post is going to be super duper long,erm or should I say it is long cause I spammed it with alot of pictures.Oh well:D
 
 
 

Torres baby,please do me proud today♥ trash those people :P me love youuu.

First and foremost,Happy 44th Birthday to my dearest mother,the best mum a person could ask for.I have been trying to think of a way to say "thank you" that can somehow convey how I truly feel about you virtually putting your life on hold for me. The words don't do it justice. I could tell you how much I love you and what an amazing mother you are to me, but that seems like it has been said before. I could try and explain what it means to me to have a mother who is my best friend and confidant in life but it feels like a bad Hallmark card. The words feel too empty because it is not through words that you show me love and teach me how to be a better person. It is through your actions. The way that you love me and my siblings makes us better people by the mere fact that we get to be around you to experience it.love you mumehhh.

Friday:Enterprise/dress formale.Ohhh,it turns out to be a camwhore/webcam session.WE TAKE PICTURES MACAM NAK MAMPOS.WE EVEN GET TO GO ON AN EXXAGERATED ROLLER COASTER RIDE WHERE PEOPLE CAN GO DOWN BACK TO EARTH AND JUMP BACK INTO THE THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE.HAHAHA.IT WAS FUN AND ME LOVE MY CLASS ALOT♥

















Saturday:Vivo Cityyyyy
When out with love,Aid,Nzam Siti,baby and Mun.Baby is just soooo cute,I swear.



Aid♥ Sorry I didn't put your pic and mun since there was no decent pics.
Aww,cute kan family ni? :P
Feeling2 :D However,I melt over and over agin seeing me love in this picture.He look so *___* nice.I like :D
I love you darling,alot♥

Labels: