html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


your presence,i need
Friday, July 17, 2009 11:39 PM


I just miss darling. The one who held my hand walking down the street; who's arms I laid in & never wanted to go away. The one who I talked to for hours & told pointless stories to. The one who knew everything about me & liked me anyway. The one who knew exactly what I was saying even if I didn't, & helped me when I had no clue what to do. The one who showed me what love was & what it was like to need someone there. The one who could only make me cry & hurt me like no other guy could. Those eyes that said everything, that sense of protection and'"I'll be there for you no matter what" that was always there; the way even he couldn't stop from falling in love. That even though we fought constantly & couldn't stand each other, we couldn't leave each others side.

And I'm still missing you just after a few hours pass by.Wow love,how amazing you can be.

Labels: