Here I am,talking about every single one in E35J,Cause they are very special.Every single one of them♥
Yong Chien:Nabuuuuu,hahaha.You ah,so smart la YC.And never fail t let me copy,lololol.Will miss you la bro ♥
Actro:Hmm,I'll mis you alot too la actro,eh remember when school just started?We two make jokes non stop.But the most hilarious is about 'O-'?hahaha♥
Sumei:Alamak Chaaaan,you no 'apes' uh?Go 'goggle' now?Hahaha,see!Later no me bernard all,who want to disturb you?!♥
Wanting:tingting,haha,my kaki to disturb sumei.Will miss you and our small random, talks la♥
Winston:STEVIE WONDER!Hahaha,'idk aaaaah!'*cough cough*♥
Aishah:Hahaha,Aishah,chill,your tudung is as fine as it is.There is no need to press it gazillion times.Haha,will miss disturbing you♥
Jasvin:'First I tell you ah,I dont want to become scribe'* inside joke" hahaha,Jasvin so hardworking.Where can I get a classmate like you?haha♥
Saranya:very hardworking.haha,next time i need to do work,just call you la!haha♥
Nila:You ah nila,control temper.hahaha,and dont forget to wear your slippers or just tie it around your waist,hahaha♥
Marcus:My starbucks kaki,much loved.haha♥
Siqi:You will always just look,and smile at me,will miss that,haha.♥
Helen:Ettikehh♥
Zhao Chong:'Heal the WAAALLLL'.hahaha♥
Sufie:Our own class idol sensation,haha.And my first ever friend in class.I'll miss you♥
Fadzil:you ah mat,next sem better come school okay.jangan repeat lagi la okay,idol.lolololol♥
Eilene:Will miss someone saying bless you in class each time someone sneeze♥
Hazreen:Waaah,this boy,definitely will miss him very much.Him + Me=Crazy much. There had been no occasion where when Hazreen an I are together,and we did not make jokes andlaugh to ourselves.♥
Sean:I'll miss you sirrr,don't send me back to philippines sirrrr.Hahaha,omgggg!I'll miss you so much la gaga♥
Jeremi:Awww,Pedo!♥ hahaha,One day,I swear you will be a lawyer or something2 boy.I'll miss getting a sudden full report from you when you are sick,and OOOH,the 80's club shall prevail\m/
Celestine:One of my clique,one of my bestest best friend.ANIKONG UH ANIKONG!Haha,I'll miss you alot.♥
Lina:Another clique,Someone very cring,loving etc etc.Thanks for lending your ears,always
Ily.♥
Iida:Ustazah ku,(Eh remember,"nak lepat pat city square X?hahaha)♥
Ayu:Awww,Peah!I'll miss her so much.Its fun to have you around girl!My cam whore bitccch♥
Samantha:BOLSTERRRR♥♥♥She's my favorite i tell you.We do so much things together,hahaha embarrass our freaking selves and stuff,must meet ah!!♥
Bernard:One of the best person I had ever known.Also,one of my bestest friend.Try our sarcasms,you'll cry I tell you,leaving a deep,pain mark.Haha.I love you man,will miss you.♥
I love every single one of you,can't wait for our bbq cause I know we will have such a great time.See you guys around ♥

Labels: Will always be remembered