html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


I felt safetest in your arms
Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:15 AM

Omg,it's the month of Ramadhan♥ the month where I will finally find my inner peace,Insyallah.I'm so looking forward to this year Aidilfitri,idk why.hehehhehehe,andand sing all those hari raya songs,omggggexcited Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay,this is some guide for those who think they had forgotten the nawaitu for before and after puasa.I hope this can be of some help! :D

Nawaitu said during dawn:


Nawaitu said for breaking fast:


Oooooh,somebody's gonna get tied up.Hehheh,but please,even if satan has been tied up,its all up to us to control our desire.Insyallah,i hope I can control it.Amin.

(Control Atikah from saying any vulgar,control,hahahaha)

Ut's finishing soon.For god sake,I can't wait for this agony to stop.

And you're leaving me soon.Who's going to be there for me,love?):

However,I'm so lucky to have someone so great to miss.

Labels: