html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


We lived with passion
Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:12 PM

Oh maaanzxzx,I miss blogging.Hehheh.Anyway,life has been tired,I swear.I keep yawning throughout the classes.While teammates do the ppt,there I was trying to catch some freaking sleep-_- Anyhoos,was late for chiron bonding last sat,so decided to skip it.Met my two favourite boys instead,hehheh,Darling and Aid.Met Darling first,and wait wait and wait for Zaid.No replies,I was sibei stress okay.HE PROMISE DARLING AND ME SEOUL GARDEN )): Then,me,as usual being impatient, msg aid,

Me:Takpe la Aid,lain kali jangan ajak keluar lagi.

(duh,ofcourse I was just lying,his my freaking best boy friend.how can I not go out with him?)

Aid:No replies

WHICH MAKE ME MORE PISS OFF.

End up we meet at 7 plus.I dont know why whenever I see his face,I just cant be angry.Haha,Maybe cause before that I vent my anger on my darling.Haha,sorry sayang,you know i ♥ yooouuuu.

ANDANDAND,WE DID SEOUL GARDEN.TEEHEEE.THANK ZAID.YOU KNOW SAYE SAYANG AWAK MACAM NAK MAMPOS.SORRY FOR THE BOMBASTIC AMOUNT):

We eat like pigs I tell you.hahaha

Aid,my birthday nak preseeeent.I dont care okay bestie.I thick skin with you nevermind.Hehhehhehh,kene tau!Haha,pakse eh.

And love gave me a veryyy cute bear balloon holding a love shape in its hand.Awwww.I love you,love.





I WILL MISS MY CLASSMATES)': SERIOUSLY.SOMEHOW I THINK THAT E35J IS FATED TO BE TOGETHER,FUNNY FUNNY SHIT PEOPLE.IDK,BUT SO EXCITED FOR OUR OVERNIGHT,HEHHEH

Labels: