html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Yet another
Monday, August 3, 2009 8:59 AM

 

It's yet another birthday wish.But hey,this is a special one. It's my sister18th.Today is the birthday of my beautiful, older sister Athirah. I feel so blessed to have her as my sister, friend and confidante. With her warm and caring spirit, she is the kind of person that you just cannot help but like.We may fight,but yea,it will only last lesser then five minutes?I love you, sis.May Allah bless you.

Saturday:What can I say,just pure fun.I MISS BETES SO MUCH SIAAA.Having all 5 together is like a rare opportunity you know.And yes,we head to bukit gombak for our karaoke session.Hahahaha,funny or what,it was like at a pub siaaa then the rest was like scared ready.We browse through the songs and as usual,we must have our dose of dangdut :DD OH,WE HAVE NEW FAVOURITE GENRE.HINDUSTTAAANI♥

Then the place was like  full of wat do you call that,call girls isit?hahaha.One of them smiled cheekily to Wan.Wan was like 'EH,SENYUMAN DIEEE,MENESUK KE DALAM HATI KU.'HAHAHAHAH,LMFAO.Sial betol kau Wan.Mami tak suke tau gini.Mami nak Wani buat kerje betul2.kasi mami income.Yang anak2 ayam mami yang lain pun same eh.Hari tu income sorang satu,$4.80 aje.Mane boleh giniii?Hahahahaha.You know I know ehhh.I love you guys macam nak mampoooos I swear.






What more can I say?This is just pure fun and love♥
'e

Labels: