html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


they are mine,forever and ever
Monday, September 14, 2009 1:43 AM

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


❝Standing by to lift you above all the hurt and pain,standing by to carry you through all the tears and rain. Reach for me,I'll be with you,I'll see you through❞


Omg,friday was a hell of a time!♥

☛When to Ion Orchard and,we fucking laugh at every shop we go in but the winning shop goes to Accesorize,I swear.
☛KMZ private limited has become one of our inside jokes(Y)
☛When to break fast at Nana thai restaurant.Thanks Wan for the treat!♥
☛Charles and Keith Charles and Keith all the wayyyyyyy,haha
☛Our favorite port,much love <3
☛Duh,tons of pictures.Banyak kekek kekek
☛And of course most of them are,AAAAAAAAAWWW,SWEEEETNYEEE,hahaha,sial
☛home sweet home
☛the fun don't stop there,we continue it at home via msn.
☛qidah wasn't online,so sad.
☛My sis and I communicated through the mass convo online while actually we were beside each other.Buang current rumah betol.hahaha
☛Biase jugak kite semue,berangan artis.
☛Came out with awesome cd cover and magazine cover.Awesome shit <3
☛We have the coolest and fastest thinking brains,serious gile.
☛came out with stupid song titles in mere seconds!
☛Akan cukup hit!
☛Thanks for being with me to keep me occupy while jay's away<3
☛I love you guys alot.Cause all of you know you all re the best<3


Zaid,i wish you were here to ask me how i'm doing,but you didnt.I thought you would.Oh well

And I miss you my dear love.I can't wait for this sat.Sleep tight darling.

Labels: