Dear loved ones,I miss you.

"I hand you my mortal life,but would it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile,holding you till our time is done."
This week have been...okay?I dont know,school sucks,seriously.I want my sem 1 class back,i want my E35J babies back.Seriously.RP is kinda cruel actually.You make us so attach to a group of people just so you can tear them apart 6 months later.Tsk,please.We are humans man.Most of my classmates are quiet.QUIET.Oh no,Im not that kind of person.How am I to survive? ): Sigh,its okay its okay.What can I do.Sad,really.

But on the other side,school has only been fun during lunch and after school.Meeting my E35j

Spent my after school time from monday to wed with love.Miss him alot,really.
And I went to Bear's open house with kakak and Ifah on friday.I miss betes,seriously.I want to meet all of them.Please betes,make yourself freeee.Muah
Hahahahaha.
There's a bunch of people that I miss alot.I wanna meet all of you soon kay?
Mwah!
Labels: xoxo