html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Life's a game,and it's never fair.
Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:51 PM

It's really been along time since i blogged properly,cause idk,maybe there's not much thing to talk about.Oh wait,actually,there's a lot but I think that it is just too personal to story it to the whole world and I prefer it this way,where only my close ones know about it.

School has been okay.Class's getting better but nevertheless,I still miss my old class,so much.But it has been great having most of my lunch with them.I really love them a lot,really.And of course not forgetting Sue who has always been there for me.Sayang kau.

There's just too much things in my head right now that I wish I could just let it go once and for all.But i know,I cant.

I miss betes,I miss Jay.And I miss a bunch of people too.Birthday's coming and I just wish for a very memorable one.I really hope for a memorable one,

You know,I'm just a girl,a teen.I have times where I fall,and I get back up again but no,that's not the end of it.And yes,I continue to fall again and again.Again I remind you,I'm just a teen,who wants to lead a normal teenage one,a very fun one.So please.

Labels: