html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Oh yaaay sweet 17
Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:58 AM


HELL YES IM 17!WOOOOOOBirthday Wishes Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't wish for much really,I just want my love ones to be happy and healthy,always.


Love you guys alotttt,reallyyy!

Okay,let me summarize whatever happen this week.As in weekdays,so yea.

On wednesday,my class surprised me and the other october + november babies with a fucking HUMONGOUS cake from BAKERZIN.BAKERZIN FOR GOD SAKE.They must have spent a month worth of their moolahs.Hahaha,k kidding.
Strawberry,raspberry,blueberry all at one?Heaveeen♥
Balloons,cake,party popper,those shake2 and spray thingy?hahaha,whatever it is call.
We know one another for barely a month and all this surprises?Thanks guys,really <3

On friday,wow.The best.
Samantha Sim PJ,you great actress you!I haz(HAHAHAHA) lunch with you but you got something up your sleeves huh.hahaha.
She follow me up to my class after lunch and I was wondering why this silly girl wants to top up her water bottle when she can do it later on.
TILLL......I HEARD DUCKY SCREAMING AND THERE IT WAS JEREMI AND ACTRO WITH A CAKE ON ACTRO'S HAND.My class stoned for a moment.Hahaha,mannn.Only God know how much I miss my darlings from E35J.We went to celebrate my bday outside class and since this was really unexpected,we didnt have any plates and forks.Just great.Hahaha,and we make a new friend,SAMURAI!Hahaha,he's damn nice la pleaseeee.
Aww,jeremi gave me a hug before he cabut school.Oi boyyy,must not always cabot okaaaay?
THANKS LA SAMANTHA SIM PJ!<3

Then when to meet love and aid at night.We did'nt celebrate much since they say they have a huge surprise coming in two weeks time for me soo...I'm just going to wait.I didnt care much really cause my two best boys were with me<3

I miss betes so much.I know we can't celebrate my bday since Ifah's is sick.But I shall wait till Ifah dear gets better!<3

And thanks to those who wished meee.
Much love,xoxo.

Labels: