html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


If my love was a little bit stronger..
Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:43 PM











This was how i spent my holidays and also Aidiladha,it was kinda refreshing i guess to leave behind all my burdens and step into a whole different place where I could be care free.
The sacrificing was kinda cool yet sad,well the whole thing about Aidiladha is to help the poor by distributing free meat to them,Alhamdulillah.Glad that my auntie bought 6 lambs and sheep to do this good deed.May Allah bless you.Watch the process of sacrificing and I must say it did nearly make me cry cause the look on those animals,it was very pitiful i tell you.Its like,they know it was their time to go.Some of the animals even cried,I could see their tears rolling down during their last breath :'(
Sigh,my parents told me that it is not right to feel pitiful over this cause we have to whole heartedly let it go. Hmmm,

My thursday was....heart wrenching?Hah,
I am really thankful to God for letting me see by myself right in front of my eyes.I'm glad you're happy,I honestly am :')
Sue had always been there to support me,thanks babe,ily.Delighted to see you so happy on that day,I wished I could have spent more time with you and your beloved and ofcourse Si Cute mute tu,hahahaha but maybe next time alright? ;)

Oh yeaaa,and you are sucha sweet talker,god really,but i know you're a good person.Just that I dont want to make a mistake again,cause once I fall,I fall hard,idk im confuseddd :'(

To love,absence will make the heart grow fonder,let nature takes it course,hopefully everything will turn back to normal after your POP,hopefully <3



"Ask my friends. Anyone will tell you. When your name comes up in any conversation, no matter what its nature, my eyes sparkle, and my smile shines."
fuck that,fuck that fuck that ergh

Labels: