life's bitter-sweet,thats what they say.

Thanks for everything last week <3You know I appreciate it alot,really thank you<33
Idk what to feel anymore,really.I really think that my heart has gone through alot,more then what it can possibly take.For a moment it felt blissful,after that it hurts like crazy.
Please please please,as much as I know how much you are suffering in this school,and you wanna change to another school,it really hurts me to let you go away now,I mean we have been so close,so so close and when you told me that,my heat truly sank man.I know you're blessed with a gifted talent which will make it easier for you to enter that course but as much as you want me to pray that you hopefully get into the other school,I'm sorry,no im not praying for that to happen :( seriously,don't leave me.I still need you here,to hear to my stories,and even for me to hear all your stories.Please please please,don't go :'(
Oh and to p,i really dont know what to feel when I see you,I think i should feel happy instead of receiving pain for my heart right.Waited for you to talk,but you didn't so wtf should I feel anymore towards you,i fucking don't know.I really really hope,you are happy.You know you too are always in my prayer,
fuck you teenage life,you aren't as fun as i thought you will be.
Labels: thank you so much