html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


so much pain,so much hurt.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:56 PM


Why,why am I so lost in you?
And I don't even know me anymore


teenage life is hard,very hard.Just when I thought it was the moment to enjoy,yes,yes it is enjoyable but i dint know that the pressure is much more to bear.School has been fun,but studies are cracking the shit out of me.

Again I must say,that I'm a 17 years old teenage girl,I need fun,I need love,I need care and concern.And you know how teenage life is right?You fall and you come back up again.
This feeling,I swear I didnt ask it to come and stay in my heart.It fucking came naturally.And I really dont know what to do.Cause after all,your heart dont lie,it knows what you really feel.
(I miss you when you're not there,you are the first think on my mind,and the last thing that I think of when I rest at night,I search for you everywhere I go,but yet it sucks,cause Idk is it the same thing that you are feeling or no.I swear this has been haunting me this past few days.)
I thought I was strong,cause i've always been but i lost,i lost to you,the way you move,the way you act,the way you talk,just everything about you,i lost to you,and i freaking hate it.

Sue,take things slowly right?But how to when we know this is what we're going to feel and the more we drag it,the more hurtful it gets cause we never know what the outcome will be.
I really really hope,things for you,and me will work out.You too,will always be in my prayers,everytime♥

Sometimes,I wish that all this will come true,like when we wake up,and on one day,all the things we have felt become true.Cause this is a sucky feeling,for God sake,it SUCKED.

Till when must I feel this way knowing that this thing may actually never happen?

kay,tears nearly roll down my eyes,but I have to be strong,I really need to :(
I can't afford to lose this fight,seriously :'(

Labels: