html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


There's no turning back now
Sunday, November 15, 2009 4:24 PM



You know,I have this connection with him, though he doesn't see it.
It's like I turn around without a reason I can think of and he's either passing by or
is standing nearby.I can pick him out of a crowd of over a hundred almost instantly sometimes.It's almost like I can feel his presence (no i swear it is true)I guess it's him,He is the one i talk about all the time,the one i can't stop thinking about.The one that can make me laugh when i don't even want to smile, the one that can make me feel better in a second.

I know i know,I have not been having proper updates but i don't feel like doing it.Maybe tomorrow or something,Idk.


Sometimes a heart can’t afford to be just friends.



Labels: