html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


All I need is a sign,
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 3:52 PM



Love,love,love

They say it is a beautiful thing to love sombody,but is it always beautiful?

2nd half of 2009 have been pretty interesting I must say.With all those people that I have known,pretty much awesome.There were so much ups and downs.I;ve learnt a lot this few months,appreciating the one you have,seeing how real it is that there are actually some bad asses out there oh trust me,there is.Nice feature,bad personality =EPIC FAILURE.For me,it all comes down to how your personality portrays yourself,not your god damn outer looks.

Like a person that I just knew told me, ‘Beauty comes from within,don’t you think so Atikah?’Well yes I agree so much ;)

Another thing that I’ve noticed about myself is that I tend to give away my feelings too fast.No,it does not need to be how I feel towards boys but towards people.Somehow I feel that there’s a need to love people,whoever they are cause that’s how life should be,full of peace and love. But yea,I need to know that that is not necessarily ALWAYS a good thing to be giving away your feelings just about anytime :(

The feeling is not that nice okay to know you care about someone but it just torture you not knowing whether they feel the same way too.There are people who had walked into my life living a very deep yet sickening/irritating impact in me eventhough I do take my time to know them.Whereas there are some,who just touches your life or make you wonder about them every now and then by a mere hi or just by the way they call your name.

Yea it may seems silly,but i guess that’s how heart works.Atleast that’s how my heart works.I wished I could control what and how to feel but life’s like this.I can’t always control it.Most of the time,the feelings come just sooo naturally.Hell yes I am disappointed with myself ): Sometimes to get what you want,you have to take a chance,Risk it all,because(maybe) it is worth it.

IM JUST TOO SCARED TO TAKE THE CHANCE.

IM JUST TOO FRAGILE TO LET MY HEART BREAK.

Mm,I am missing you and that’s is so wrong.Really really wrong :’(

(WAH HOW COME YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE ALWAYS GETS ME FEELING THIS WAY :( HAHAHAHA)

I’m just lacking of words to explain my emotions.

There are just some things that you can’t deny…..like LOVE?


Labels: