html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


But I really do :'(
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:26 PM

To tell you the truth I don’t have much to offer. But I’ll still give you everything I’ve got, even if it’s barely a thing at all. I’ll give you late nights, long hugs. Someone to talk to, someone to care for, someone who will always be there. A hand to hold, somebody to lean on. And if that’s not enough, just know you have all of me. I hope that’s enough.

I just don’t want to do anything to pressure you. Or drives you away.Even though sometimes I can’t help it.Just like I can’t help that I fell in love with you.Cause I did.I love you.And it scares me,a little bit.

Yes,It is a risk to fall in love.What if it doesn’t work out.

Ah,but what if it does?

Ah fuck,I just miss you a lot.Miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss you.

Just one thing I want right now,to complete my freaking holiday.Just one day with you,please?Please :’( :’( :’( :’(

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK,MY HEART FEELS SO UNEASY JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU,URGH

Labels: