html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Heart of mine,go back to where it once belong,
Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:34 AM

I swear I have been so tired nowadays,lessons getting so tense,ut 2 is coming.Wah,chill ah RP,our minds need a break man,tsk.And today will be the day that will decide everything alright?I am tired la,so let us just get it done and over with.And in the mist of all this works that I have in my life,I seriously need to find time to enjoy myselffffffffffffffffff.I really really need it,
♥
And this are my three girls,cute aren't they?The catch up session we had was great although it was short.It has been almost a year,true enough,the old friends,whatever shits that we have gone through,at the end of the day,they are still the one to brighten up my life,love you girls <3

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."



Labels: