
Amazing,
amazing,how you had me at my name,
amazing,how hearing from you makes up my whole entire day to be so perfect,
amazing,how just some simple words from you make me ponder on it like crazy,
amazing,how mad i am to be waiting for this week like crazy just so to know whether it will happen or no,
amazing,how even right now,im waiting for you to wake up from your baby sleep and not move an inch of my screen just so im scared you will suddenly be back online,
you are truly,amazing.
please let this week be confirm okay?i'm really looking forward to it.
♥♥♥♥♥
Holidays have been...boring?Accept for some little outings here and there.
Idk,maybe I'm just waiting for one of this day in this week to make my whole holiday seems priceless?We will see,
I have not started on my revision yet and that's not good,sigh,
I miss alot of people,and I wanna go out with themmmm
oh ya girls,don't forget ah,we meeting right?
i don't know what it is about you, maybe it's the way
nothing else matters when we're talking,or how you
make me smile more than anyone else has.It could
be the way that you say the exact right thing at exactly
the right time. but whatever it is, i just want you to
know that it means everything to me.
edited/10.23pm
AND YOU FCUKING CRUSHED MY DREAM AND FANTASY.WHY MUST YOU DO THAT :'(STOP BEING SO BUSY :'( PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE :'(
Labels: amazingly amazing