html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


you son of a....
Sunday, December 13, 2009 9:55 PM

WHEN MEN STOP BEING JERKS,THEN I'LL STOP BEING A BITCH,

You freaking egoist,stop playing with girls heart please,you know its fragile right.I know from the start,you were playing games,but oh boy,you just don't know how great I am in playing games,and even better,I ALWAYS win it.ALWAYS.

I'm sorry for you that you have finally meet me,a girl who is not so stupid to be falling for your traps.You think too lowly of me you bustard,

Haha,i know somehow a part of you feel defeated cause for once,there's a girl who didn't fall for it.I'm sorry heartbreaker,but i have break your heart this time round.Feel that pain,Im doing this for all those girls who have had their heart broken by you.Yes you are romantic,but in a very dirty EEW YUCKS BLEAHH way.EEWWWW,sicko.
We will cut all ties now please,but you know,its glad to know you somehow.May Allah bless you,really.

And how blessed i feel suddenly to have you Jay,really.

Labels: