html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


you'll be the angel that will look upon them,
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:24 PM

RIP,THE REV<3
Quoted from avenged sevenfold official website,

JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN

"It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you of the passing today of Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan. Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly he was our best friend and brother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy's family and we hope that you will respect their privacy during this difficult time.

Jimmy you are forever in our hearts.
We love you."

Aaaah,I love love love love love love you The Rev )':

this is just too sudden,im really glad I get to see you when you were here in Singapore last year):

aaaah im so fucking gonna grieved over him

I mean where can you find another badass drummer like him?

AAAAAAAAH TSK

)';


My heart is with M Shadows, Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ

Labels: