html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Happy 18th Ziela loveeee ♥
Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:07 AM

I know this is kind of late but........
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ZIELA! ♥♥
Hope that little surprise visit to your house makes you happy :)
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone.Should you need someone to lean on,I will be here for you.Thank you for your friendship through out all of the years.In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only some things are definite.You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.Now that you are a year older,don't worry,my love and care for you will remain the same.Hope to celebrate more and more and more of your birthday to come,loveeee you♥

Labels: