html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


you are so lovely,it hurts.
Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:01 PM


Finallly,it’s the holidays.After a week of torture,painstakingly studying for those freaking modules,it’s the holidays people.Only god knows how happy I am yet sad cause yet again,I lost another great bunch of people,W16F.Love you guys,hope that I have somehow entertain and also have been a god friend to you guys in sem 2

All of you are so special in your own way;

Having a freaking high IQ of Idk what;all those gossips,bitch talks;seeing me growing to love those smacksay smacksay Korean boy bands;Daniel Hanney.Making fun of one another;lots more.Miss you guys and hope we will meet soon.Miss you.. Pictures, Images and Photos

Sem 2 was also very close to my heart as I get very very close with my two girls.Sue Boyan and Sam Cine.HAHAHAHAHA

To the rest whom I did not mention.I love all of you wholeheartedly too and you guys should know who you are.Oh yea Betes,lets make a proper outing.Mari jelajah seluruh Singapura.Zoom Singapore.Hahahaha love Pictures, Images and Photos

Vietnam trip is nearing;pretty excited yet nervous.I don’t know what to expect there.Just that am glad that I’m going with a bunch of awesome people.Seeing Sam so happy,It will be worth the trip.

Such great wrap up for sem 2.Unexpected,really.SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED.But I really think that it was all thanks to those prayers made by Sue and Sam for me.

But I am sorry,I just couldn’t go,sorry for disappointing the two you.But idk,my heart felt a thousand emotions right at that moment.I just couldn’t believe it really.

You know till now,my heart yearns for you.The more I see,the more crazy my heart goes.However,Im sorry to reject your offer the other day,but I don’t wanna be a substitute;Idon’t wanna be your last resort.See,you know you have me,but I can’t say the same for you.I don’t know if I have you,or if I ever will. That’s what breaks my heart. I can’t spend my entire life waiting for you to decide what you want, or if you think we’ll make it.I just can’t.For God sake,why are you just so special to me?I swear all I want is for you to be happy,and I thought I could be happy.But Im so sorry,I just can’t be.

I don’t know when will the next day come where I’ll see you again,and see that beaming smile of yours.But one thing for sure,you will take up a very big part of my heart,

For a very long time.



Labels: