html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


Everything about you,so addictive so very much addictive♥
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:26 AM

Ah my dear narcissist,sorry for abandoning you baby♥I've been away and have been busyyyy






Photobucket

So yea,celebrated dearest ifah's birthday last sunday and it was awesome cause all five of us have a very deep conversation among each other on that day.Once again,happy 19th birthday my dear♥

Am so glad to be back in Singapore!Indeed,the grass is not greener on the other side.Home is always the best.Though Vietnam was a very interesting 11 days experience that I had.It was such an eye opener and made me realise and reflect on a lot of things and issue.I was home sick though for the first few days there ):Don’t even try to get to the part where I miss my people in Singapore!It hurts pretty badly I swear missing them.

And missing that particular someone was torturous,its like my heart can literally feel the pain,you know.I’m glad we met the day before I fly off.When you said,’don’t go’,my heart really felt heavy to go away from Singapore but I know I have no choice.









Photobucket


I must admit I don't understand why I lose my head everytime I hold your hand. There's no explanation, 
no simple excuse for this intoxication I feel around you. 

I really enjoyed spending time with you,even if we were sitting around and talking about nothing.There are a million things I love about you,like your nose,your lips or the way you smile,the way you look me in the eye,too.And I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh.I feel as if my company makes you happy, and that’s what I wish for you.For you to be happy.But what I wonder the most is those hugs and kisses of yours that make me feel so warm and that make me wish I was in  your arms forever.

Monday  was…nice?heehee,Cause I’ve missed you so very much la handsome boy <3The moment you were away from me yesterday,i've missed you so so so much ):

And baby,I’m so sorry.Don’t angry la.But you so cute please when you jealous.Hehehe.But please don’t prolong your anger.I miss you so much.And to hear how much you love me,trust me handsome boy,you don’t know how deeply in love I am with you either.I love you so fucking much.

SUNDAY COME FAST PLEASE ;)



Labels: