html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


How can I stop loving him when he controls my heart?
Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:05 PM


Celebrated Atuk’s belated birthday over at Sembawang Park yesterday.Everything went..well?O,hope you enjoyed this mini celebration Atuk! <3




So this is the birthday cake that we grandchildren actually bought for atuk. Haha cute isn’t it with the design of a man riding a bicycle which reflects my grand dad who is always seen with his bicycle.



I tried telling myself,no more posts about you.But I just had to,cause I still remember and I can’t forget.This is just the place where I can let go of everything,all  my unheard feelings.

Some people ask me,why am I unhappy?Well,there are quite a number of reasons why I’m unhappy but mainly,its just cause I was and still am in love with someone who do not love me back.So I’ve found one big weakness: him.If you asked me how many times he have crossed my mind I would say once because he never really left.Goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who mean the world to you,especially when goodbye isn’t what you want.



Nobody understands how much I miss you, miss how much we used to talk and miss all the thing we use to do. I try not to admit it to myself that I still feel this way. Nobody knows that I still wake up thinking of you and I really do miss you. I would give up everything I have to be everything we’re not.


It has been 1 month and 19 days since I last saw your face,
And I’ve been miserably missing you since then.

Yo my Kyle Loza,are you happy now?I hope so :’)



Labels: