html> Wish that I was invisible as you make me feel. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6429450867910470897?origin\x3dhttp://dearnarcissist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Yours truly,
"One boy.One girl.Hearts beating wildly.To put it mildly,it was love at first sight.He smiled,I smiled and there it was when he call out my name,and i knew right away:this was the day I have been waiting for all my life.For a moment,the whole world revolved around me and only me"
Atikah Adilah


Misc
I'm ready for your drama



Affliates
Kakak Ifah Wan Ana F Sue Namirah Ziela Nisa Fara Lynneh Aisyah Elfie Bibbib Sally Ainina Sean Syahirah/C Shaiha/C Nazahah/C Nadhirah/C Zulaiha

you deserve much better than me


Creds
XOXOXO


this love that kills.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:57 PM

26th May 2010:
Happy 76th birthday dearest grand dad.I thank Allah so much for letting you be with us still.You are the most awesome grand dad that anyone could ask for.
Remember we criticized how some caterers cooked for wedding events?And remember when I said that if there’s any person that I want to take to be my cook for my wedding,I’ll take nobody except you?We promised okay atuk so may you have a blissful life and may you live to a very very very very very long age!To one of the most important person in my life,once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATUK!






27th May 2010:
Sometimes,there are things,moments,and sadly,people that will just forever be a part of a distant memory.It will never happen again or you never be with them again,sad truth.

I meet a lot of people along the way,they come and go.Like in a book,they are those characters who appear in one page,a chapter or two and their role just ends there.
Some are just extras and some,made a little nice gesture,a moment which made me smile or a difference in my life I will remember for the rest of my life. But I will never know where they’ve gone.

And one day I will look back and ask,where could they be now?
I wish he stayed. But he didn’t. I guess that’s just how it is,you meet people and they leave.But they leave you a better person. And that,they will never know. But I will forever be thankful that I once crossed ways with them. Who knows, maybe someday, we will pass each other’s way again.

I hope you are happy,now that you are with someone I hope you’ll love with all your heart.Cause K,girls are not meant to be play with,it gets real bad when a girl gets her heart broken.If she’s your choice,I’ll accept that.Furthermore,we can’t force love to happen.I know that’s just not the way.

Thank you K,for you have teach me the real meaning of love, where I can feel both pleasure and pain at the exact same time.Where you teach me that how hard I try working things out with other guys,I still keep coming back to you who doesn’t care,thank you for teaching me that a girl can get her heart really broken,thank you for teaching me that girls shouldn’t put their hopes up high for they will just fall real bad,thank you for teaching me that the more I try to forget,the more I try to hate,I keep loving,thank you for teaching me that for once,I did really love. :’)


And you know silly K,when you get your heart broken one day,you know where you can find me.You know,I’ll be waiting,still,with full of love.
So…king piggy,I think everything ends here.
Be…happy.be very happy :’)

Love,
Your queen piggy 
p.s..remember how we use to give each other pet names?don’t use it on other girls,I’ll be angry okay? (‘: 


Oh.....this is how goodbye feels like 
Photobucket

Labels: