Life,my life.How have it been thus far?I suppose there are some good and bad here and there.But to sum up my 2010,it really am not going the way I wanted it to be.Life in a place called REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC have been pretty much sucky and shitty.
Having science injecting into my nerves and brains is very deadly please.I mean kudos to those who are smart and are able to get good grades and able to study their ass out,good for you.But here I am,freaking hopeless this time round in year 2.
Motivation to study is ZERO.K-O-S-O-N-G.
Distractions aside,I just can’t seem to be looking at the 6ps even for 5 minutes.It irritate the hell out of me.I guess I have chosen the wrong pathway to pursue my study.It sucks,it really sucks.The only thing that is keeping me going is my family.They always come into my mind whenever I feel like quitting everything about school.I just want to do my parents proud.
Sigh,let’s just hope for the best.
What’s not to love about you? ♥
Hi.Thanks for making my live complete for the last three months.You have been a really great person in my life.Endless love,endless encouragement and support and a lot more that I think I don’t need to say out.
You know,after K,I really thought to myself,maybe I couldn’t love as much anymore like how I love him.But then,you came along not long after,proving me that whatever I thought was actually wrong.
Yes,since Jay,I’ve been dating here and there.But not one,not even K make me feel like going into a relationship,and yet you did.What’s so special about you huh till I waste so much energy on just a person,farz?Dating you have been a bless but I….I really want more now.I want to be yours :’)
But you had never popped the question so I guess I just have to go with the flow.You may or may never ever ask me but I’ve been praying hard about it.Hopefully by my birthday?Haha something near to impossible I know but I’ll just keep praying for it.
Honestly,you are not that kind of guy that is to die for.I’m being very honest here.But idk,I’ve fallen in love with every single flaws of yours.Hints have been given to you silly on how much I love you on fb,but you don’t seem to be getting it or….maybe you do and chose to ignore it.
You gave me hope to be in a relationship once more.But I want it to be with you,not others.So silly,please get the hint soon.
i’m a sucker for the sweet talkers,the ones that treat me right.The ones that call randomly or just to say goodnight.The ones that challenge me & make me face my fears.So you better do something about it cause I may just fall into the trap of another man.If you don’t treat me right,don’t be mad when someone else start to.
Sigh fml.
Labels: i wish i iwsh with all my heart